Call for Abstracts – poster presentations
Submission Deadline: September 15th, 2017
The NECV 2018 welcomes your abstracts for scientific poster presentations. A broad range of topics related to equine medicine, surgery and sports medicine are of interest. Submissions are sent to email@example.com
Abstracts The 90-minute poster session will be held on Saturday February 10th 2018 and provides an interactive forum for authors to discuss their work. Presenters will have the opportunity to first make a brief oral presentation (2 min) on their topic in front of the seated audience.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words (the title, authors and institutions are excluded)
- Abstracts must be submitted as PDF files
- Acceptance notifications will be made by October 15th 2017
- Presenting authors are responsible for travel and hotel costs
- Registration fee for the conference day will be provided.
- Abstracts will be compiled and made available to participants.
- Any presenter who is unable to attend should arrange for another qualified individual to present the poster in question. If such a change is necessary, please notify the Session Chair, Sigríður Björnsdóttir at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors: Name, Institution, Country. The name of the presenting author should be underlined
Corresponding Author Contact Information: e-mail address and phone number
- Objective, problem under investigation, hypothesis or research goal
- Description of research methods
- Summary of findings